After receiving my graduate in tourism I moved to Spain where I started to work in a hotel. In 2006 I started working at Target Benelux as a reservations employee. After spending a couple of years working on the reservations department, I grew into the position of Online Marketing Manager. Soon I was in charge of all the websites within the Target portfolio. The relaxed and open work atmosphere at TTM is one of the reasons I come to work with a big smile. Working with SEO, SEA, Social Media and all other aspects of online marketing is what I like to do the most. The combination of online and marketing makes my job both challenging and exciting. Of course, the fact that I work with very motivated and kind colleagues, makes working for TTM even better. Individually we are all very different, but together we are the perfect team.
- Danny in 5 words: honest, perfectionist, creative, enthusiastic and strategic.
- TTM in 5 words: reliable, flexible, creative, good team, a lot of knowledge, service-oriented, open culture, personal, loyal and patient.
- Years in the company: 9 years in December.
- Position at TTM: E-Commerce Manager.
- Best moments at TTM: We are like a family and we can always count on each other.
- Favorite travel destination: Spain, USA and Asia
- Passions : travel, music, webdesign and social media
- Future TTM: We know when to take opportunities and continue to grow in the current market. We stay up-to-date when it comes to new developments and we know what to do in case of changes in our market.